It’s through mistakes that you actually can grow. You have to get bad in order to get good.
There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
"In matters of principle, stand like a rock;
in matters of taste, swim with the current.”
Socrates said, “Know thyself.” I say, “Know thy users.” And guess what? They don’t think like you do.
I strive for two things in design: simplicity and clarity. Great design is born of those two things.
ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR
• Remarkable experience in brand development, digital marketing and the creative process • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Strong understanding of marketing principles • Ability to shepard creative team to improve creative • Produce all work cost effectively and on schedule • Sound understand of branding with the know how to ensure a solution reflects the brand position and is on brand
SENIOR ART DIRECTOR
• Proven talent in creative concepting and senior art direction • Create a visually compelling web design through the use of data visualizations, iconography, photography, typography, color and layout. • Flex to fit any Brand standards • Effectively manage workflow from inception to production • Collaborate effectively • Fluent understanding of current digital design trends • Hand off flawless files
User Experience DESIGN
• Ability to analyze site metrics and provide an improved solution • Design navigations, user flows, storyboards • Create interactive prototypes and conduct usability testing to identify design patterns • Create taxonomies, site maps, wireframes and rapid prototypes
• Logo design and Identity development • Brand positioning • Interactive Media • Research • Marketing Strategy
• W3C Validated HTML5 • CSS3 • jQuery • PHP • Website optimization + cross browser capabilities • SEM/SEO
• Perform competitive analysis reports • Ability to look comprehensively at a problem, frame it up and propose a solutions